Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day #10/ Noticing changes

Well today I took my measurements but until I see changes I think I will keep them to myself.

However, here are the changes I have noticed- may or may not be due to the diet

1. I feel so awesome!!! I don't think I have felt this good physically or emotionally for YEARS!
2. Water tastes good.
3. I am enjoying the taste of other things. Sweet, salty, spicy.... This weekend I made lemonade and it tasted so sweet and refreshing, but my family thought it wasn't sweet enough. I think the diet is readjusting my sense of taste to reflect what I am actually eating. Less is more.
4. Normally I produce more sweat than others. Usually I have to reapply deodorant in the afternoon to prevent body odor. Not now!
5. Cooking all my food and not eating out creates a lot of dishes but my wallet has more money in it.
6. Organic food isn't too expensive. Thank you Sunflower Market.
7. My kids will eat healthy food.

I am loving the changes in my life. I really had serious doubts that I could do this. Today my weight did not change at all. I am still at 189.4. However, I am taking this in stride and I am just going to enjoy the journey.

1 comment:

  1. I think its funny that initially, I was worried about doing this protocol thinking it would be too expensive... but you are right. The fact that I am not eating out has drastically cut expenses (you know!) And I think I am also gaining more confidence in my cooking skills, and having fun being creative in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete